Lee Financial is proud to have again been named as a “Top Wealth Manager in Dallas” by D Magazine and have 3 team members included in D Magazine’s 2020 list of “Best Financial Planners in Dallas.”
The Best Financial Planners Process:
D Magazine asked every Certified Financial Planner® professional in the Dallas-Fort Worth chapter of the Financial Planning Association® to nominate their peers. A panel of esteemed local financial planners reviewed the final nominations.
The nomination rules are:
- Self-nominations were excluded
- Each respondent is able to cast 5 nominations, only 2 of which may come from with the same firm
- “Outside-firm” votes were weighted more heavily than “inside-firm” votes
- Nominees must have been within a specific geographic boundary
- Must be in good-standing with the CFP board
The Top Wealth Manager’s Process:
D Magazine asked every wealth management firm and team in the Dallas-Fort Worth chapters of the Financial Planning Association®, Chartered Financial Analyst Association® and the Investment Consultants Association® to tell us about their practice. A panel of esteemed local wealth managers reviewed the final list.
The final list was selected based on the below criteria:
- Top firms or teams must have total assets under management for individual clients of at least $100 million
- Average assets under management per client of at least $1,000,000
- 95 percent client retention rate over the last two years
- No current disciplinary action
- At least five years of experience
- Hold themselves out as a fiduciary for their clients
Please Note: Neither rankings and/or recognition by unaffiliated rating services, publications, or other organizations, nor the achievement of any designation or certification, should be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results if LFC is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services. Rankings published by magazines, and others, generally base their selections exclusively on information prepared and/or submitted by the recognized adviser. Rankings are generally limited to participating advisers. No ranking or recognition should be construed as a current or past endorsement of LFC by any of its clients. ANY QUESTIONS: LFC’s Chief Compliance Officer remains available to address any questions regarding rankings and/or recognitions, including providing the criteria used for any reflected ranking.